Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2005, 07:53 PM

Default Re: Two ugly b$tches

Hobbs, I think I understand your position and it is VERY valid. I may show a little too much aggression, but it is with the intent of determining on a cheaper street whether to procede. The difference between calling and raising is 1/2 a BB. The information may save me 1 or 2 BB's later. the wa/wb thought is good if you plan to call to showdown. Before I plan on going to showdown, I want a little more info. If I raise (flop)and am called (flop)and then am bet into on the turn, I can assume that I have 2 outs. If I am raised on the flop, I can assume I have 2 outs. If I am called (flop) and checked to (turn), I can call behind (a likely scenario since I raised the flop. even if I am behind, they may go for a c/r). and I get to showdown cheaper than calling each street. If I am ahead, I am Ok with chasing a person with a few outs off the pot (the pot is big enough to do what i can to maximize my chance of getting it).

LLL