Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 02-16-2005, 03:49 AM
ThinkQuick ThinkQuick is offline
Member

Location: Alberta, Canada
Default Suited Chip Avatar - no content

Hey just thought it was interesting to see the image as an avatar for Mr. Soprano on this Calgary poker players forum flushdraw.ca

Don't know if you can see this without being registered ( One of his posts ) but it is his avatar, and when I asked if he was part of the group buy or what connection he had to MS Patton, he responded with :

From: Mr_Soprano
To: ThinkQuick
Subject: Re: Avatar Quote message

I just stole the avatar from another site, I don't have those chips although I wish I did. </pre><hr />

He must be very confused about my brown trout reference.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:49 AM
TabascoJRC TabascoJRC is offline
Senior Member

Default Re: Suited Chip Avatar - no content

Only wish people could be creative enough to come up with there own avatars.
On the other hand he's still just showing off for me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2005, 09:29 AM
Fins Fins is offline
Senior Member

Location: Atlanta

[ QUOTE ]
Only wish people could be creative enough to come up with there own avatars.
On the other hand he's still just showing off for me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you redoing yours (or soon to be others)? Not showing up for me.

Are they hot-linking? You could definitely have some fun then!

- Fins
Old 02-17-2005, 11:22 AM
TabascoJRC TabascoJRC is offline
Senior Member

no my server is down
they aren't hotlinking so i couldn't change it
I would if i could though, that would be fun.
Old 02-17-2005, 03:21 PM
warewulf warewulf is offline
Senior Member

Location: LA, CA

Yeah, that would be pretty funny to jack the image! One of my friends has a message board and was messing with someone -- put up an avatar of two gay guys naked. It was damn funny! Caption read: "me and my friend".
Old 02-17-2005, 10:15 PM
DrNo888 DrNo888 is offline
Member

That's just wrong.