Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Home Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Suited Chip Avatar - no content (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=196740)

ThinkQuick 02-16-2005 03:49 AM

Suited Chip Avatar - no content

Hey just thought it was interesting to see the image http://flushdraw.ca/forum/images/ava...e4b2e9c40f.gif as an avatar for Mr. Soprano on this Calgary poker players forum flushdraw.ca

Don't know if you can see this without being registered ( One of his posts ) but it is his avatar, and when I asked if he was part of the group buy or what connection he had to MS Patton, he responded with :

From: Mr_Soprano
To: ThinkQuick
Subject: Re: Avatar Quote message

I just stole the avatar from another site, I don't have those chips although I wish I did. </pre><hr />

He must be very confused about my brown trout reference.

TabascoJRC 02-16-2005 09:49 AM

Re: Suited Chip Avatar - no content

Only wish people could be creative enough to come up with there own avatars.
On the other hand he's still just showing off for me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Fins 02-17-2005 09:29 AM

Re: Suited Chip Avatar - no content

[ QUOTE ]
Only wish people could be creative enough to come up with there own avatars.
On the other hand he's still just showing off for me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you redoing yours (or soon to be others)? Not showing up for me.

Are they hot-linking? You could definitely have some fun then!

- Fins

TabascoJRC 02-17-2005 11:22 AM

Re: Suited Chip Avatar - no content

no my server is down
they aren't hotlinking so i couldn't change it
I would if i could though, that would be fun.

warewulf 02-17-2005 03:21 PM

Re: Suited Chip Avatar - no content

Yeah, that would be pretty funny to jack the image! One of my friends has a message board and was messing with someone -- put up an avatar of two gay guys naked. It was damn funny! Caption read: "me and my friend".

DrNo888 02-17-2005 10:15 PM

Re: Suited Chip Avatar - no content

That's just wrong.

I love it!