Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2005, 10:14 PM

Default Maybe I need some help

First off, bear with me here Wookie, I know you dont like these kinda threads, but I need some help I think.

This is my last month of play.

In the last 2 weeks I have posted up my six worst sessions loss wise over 287 session spanning almost a year of play. This all was culminated last night where Party royally kicked my butt to the tune of 65bb.

Prior to 9-9-05 I had 11k hands at 1/2 for 3.5 BB/100 and 30k hands at .5/1 for a bit over 4bb/100, so I think I have a decent knowledge of what I am doing. My numbers for the first 11k were almost identical to the above numbers (except the W$SD which was 8% higher), so my game has not dramatically changed. Also my preflop numbers are a bit low for this forum, but they are in my comfort zone.

Now the downswing in and of itself is probably not a big thing, as others here have done the same thing and gone on even bigger downswings, but am I worried. Maybe I just ran very well for the first 10k hands and I really shouldnt be playing at 1/2. Maybe the downswing is affecting me mentally without my knowledge, ie I am tilt before I even sit at a table. That is the biggest worry I have, as I dont feel like I am tilting - but how do I determine that?.

Rather then post bad beat hands over and over again, I was wondering if a few posters could take a gander at my sessions from last night (little less then 300 hands) and tell me what they see as I dont think I am looking at them with a clear head anymore.

Hand history. See if some of you can spot things that I am missing. Pick out a hand you find interesting or badly played and post it up (there are a few hands in there where I will admit were tilt hands), or just send me a PM.