Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2005, 02:37 AM

Default Re: Girls at the gym: to stare or not?

I used to go a lot, but I go now maybe twice a week. I'm skinny anyways so eat it, fatties
Old 09-15-2005, 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
look at their reflection in the mirror

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the correct play.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Working out + attractive women in tight fitting clothes + Mirrors everywhere = staring.

Yet

staring + getting noticed more than once = feeling like a perv.

and

Mirrors everywhere + Working out = obvious, even to self, how minging you are.

Despite all that, My favourite machine is the one where women open and close legs repeatedly. No men seem to use this machine. They put the Nordic cross trainers opposite those machines at my gym. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't stare! This is the worst thing you can do, the woman is going to feel self-conscious and think you are creepy. Just take quick subtle looks but nothing more.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
look at their reflection in the mirror

[/ QUOTE ]

i would not want to play the game mindtrap with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mindtrap is the easiest game ever, I have it figured out.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:30 AM

"in tight fitting clothes"

I think this is the key... I will probably get hammered for this, but i see plenty of girls at the gym wearing loose fitting workout clothes... Not that wearing spandex or whatever is an open invetation to stare, but if they didn't want to draw attention to themselves they wouldn't wear it.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Please don't stare! This is the worst thing you can do, the woman is going to feel self-conscious and think you are creepy. Just take quick subtle looks but nothing more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not entirely correct. There are certain women, and men for that matter, whose sole purpose at the gym is to be looked at. You can easily recognize them by what they wear to the gym, and the amount of time working out versus socailizing and standing around looking at themselves in the mirror. These people pretty much want you to stare. Staring has the opposite effect on them. It gives them the ego boost they're desperate for.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not entirely correct. There are certain women, and men for that matter, whose sole purpose at the gym is to be looked at. You can easily recognize them by what they wear to the gym, and the amount of time working out versus socailizing and standing around looking at themselves in the mirror. These people pretty much want you to stare. Staring has the opposite effect on them. It gives them the ego boost they're desperate for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes but for every one of those there are at least 5 who are already uncomfortable just being in a gym. Further I seriously doubt the average OOTite has the ability to distinguish.

Why do you think woman only gyms / rooms are so popular?
Old 09-15-2005, 09:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I think this is the key... I will probably get hammered for this, but i see plenty of girls at the gym wearing loose fitting workout clothes... Not that wearing spandex or whatever is an open invetation to stare, but if they didn't want to draw attention to themselves they wouldn't wear it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with, most women who wear the tight fitting clothes are there because they want to be looked at.
However, some of us do because on some of the machines, we are required to spread of legs apart and tight fitting shorts will ensure we are not exposing ourselves.
Old 09-15-2005, 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with, most women who wear the tight fitting clothes are there because they want to be looked at.
However, some of us do because on some of the machines, we are required to spread of legs apart and tight fitting shorts will ensure we are not exposing ourselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

I call bullshit on that. Most women wear tight fitting spandex because of practicality, not so a combination of fat slobs and steroid induced monstrosities can "check them out".
Old 09-15-2005, 10:11 AM

How about this? The girls wear the tight fitting spandex because they don't want to look like a shlump. Just because they dress like that don't leap to the conclusion that they want to be stared at.