Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2004, 07:14 PM

Default Borgata last night?

I was playing 6/12 last night (great game) from about 11pm until 6am. I noticed a particularly rowdy table in the back corner (by the cashier) and wondered if it was 2+2ers value-capping 97s pre-flop. I walked by a couple times, but didn't have the courage to ask (what do you say? "are you gonores?" i would feel like a douchebag)...I was wearing a silver running shirt and probably looked tired. Anyone?
Old 11-28-2004, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Borgata last night?

That 97s capping-fest was 2 or 3 weeks ago. I'm sure Dougie's as big a poker jukie as the next guy, but I don't think he has too many 500 hour sessions. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2004, 10:02 AM

Wasn't my 6-12 table. I was there playing from 10a - 11 Sat night. However they were cold calling 2 bets in mp with 97o at my table.

Cant complain though. Bought in for a rack of reds and walked away the end on day with 3 of them [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I don't think any 2+2ers were at my table. Best compliment I got all night was from a guy I busted out (who was severely way out of his limit) who called me a rapist. Usually guys call me a b*tch, CUNextTuesday and other wonderful references.

NJC
Old 11-29-2004, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wasn't my 6-12 table. I was there playing from 10a - 11 Sat night. However they were cold calling 2 bets in mp with 97o at my table.

[/ QUOTE ]

were you also there on friday day/evening playing 6/12 too? i was there friday and saturday all afternoon 6/12 as well, but i dont think you were at my table (unless you are an 80 year old woman who smells like death that was seated right next to me)
Old 11-29-2004, 10:58 AM

I was there on Friday as well playing some 10-20 and 6-12 til my friends showed up and wanted to play 3-6 (ick). Saturday I played 6-12 the entire day.

Sorry I am not 80-years old and smell like death.

Im 36 and smell like Channel No. 5.

NJC
Old 11-29-2004, 11:16 AM

well if its the same person im thinking of, you were at my 6/12 table on friday then, i was kind of wondering why you were moving to play 3/6 with a rack and a half of reds but i guess its all that much clearer now [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] you were next to my table on saturday, in fact i think a guy or two moved from your table to mine
Old 11-29-2004, 11:19 AM

Long hair...glasses....that was me.
Old 12-01-2004, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Im 36 and smell like Channel No. 5.

NJC

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying to conjure the smell of channel 5 in New Jersey...picturing a news crew in front of a factory..."reporting live for channel 5 news, I'm Heywood Jablowme"...
Old 11-29-2004, 07:04 PM

i noticed this table too
i had to walk past to get to the cage and a couple of them were commenting on my chips. they came off as slightly intoxicated. i think i left around 430am