Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Borgata last night? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=154573)

zokbarjazz 11-28-2004 07:14 PM

Borgata last night?

I was playing 6/12 last night (great game) from about 11pm until 6am. I noticed a particularly rowdy table in the back corner (by the cashier) and wondered if it was 2+2ers value-capping 97s pre-flop. I walked by a couple times, but didn't have the courage to ask (what do you say? "are you gonores?" i would feel like a douchebag)...I was wearing a silver running shirt and probably looked tired. Anyone?

Evan 11-28-2004 07:35 PM

Re: Borgata last night?

That 97s capping-fest was 2 or 3 weeks ago. I'm sure Dougie's as big a poker jukie as the next guy, but I don't think he has too many 500 hour sessions. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

NJchick 11-29-2004 10:02 AM

Wasn't my 6-12 table. I was there playing from 10a - 11 Sat night. However they were cold calling 2 bets in mp with 97o at my table.

Cant complain though. Bought in for a rack of reds and walked away the end on day with 3 of them [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I don't think any 2+2ers were at my table. Best compliment I got all night was from a guy I busted out (who was severely way out of his limit) who called me a rapist. Usually guys call me a b*tch, CUNextTuesday and other wonderful references.

NJC

CCx 11-29-2004 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wasn't my 6-12 table. I was there playing from 10a - 11 Sat night. However they were cold calling 2 bets in mp with 97o at my table.

[/ QUOTE ]

were you also there on friday day/evening playing 6/12 too? i was there friday and saturday all afternoon 6/12 as well, but i dont think you were at my table (unless you are an 80 year old woman who smells like death that was seated right next to me)

NJchick 11-29-2004 10:58 AM

I was there on Friday as well playing some 10-20 and 6-12 til my friends showed up and wanted to play 3-6 (ick). Saturday I played 6-12 the entire day.

Sorry I am not 80-years old and smell like death.

Im 36 and smell like Channel No. 5.

NJC

CCx 11-29-2004 11:16 AM

well if its the same person im thinking of, you were at my 6/12 table on friday then, i was kind of wondering why you were moving to play 3/6 with a rack and a half of reds but i guess its all that much clearer now [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] you were next to my table on saturday, in fact i think a guy or two moved from your table to mine

NJchick 11-29-2004 11:19 AM

Long hair...glasses....that was me.

CCx 11-29-2004 11:21 AM

yup, that was you alright!

NJchick 11-29-2004 11:27 AM

Actually one of the guys that jumped ship from my table to yours on Sat was the one I was referring to earlier as calling me a rapist since I busted him out. I had a reunion of sorts this weekend with the guys I used to play regularly with at the Trop in the Pink Chip game. We were up to our usual tricks.

CCx 11-29-2004 11:37 AM

haha, well if it was the guy with the sunglasses who looked like an older, fatter, drunker bruce willis he didn't fare much better at our table either (though he did scoop a pot from me calling 3-bets each street with K3 suited vs. my AK - flop was AKx rainbow he went runner runner for the flush, jackass) - wish i could have stayed for more action on saturday but the ball and chain was getting bored after 6 hours of slots