View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 11:25 AM

Default Re: $33\'s: Got my @$$ kicked AGAIN last night (5 hands)

[ QUOTE ]
I think this was a $33... This has happened 2x in the last few days... should I fold to shorty's push? Or should I be folding AQ pf Level 3?

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy call, you played it fine. There's no way you can put him on a range where it would make it correct for you to fold.

[ QUOTE ]
This was my 4th career $55 (0 for 4)... I should not have been there, but... I felt I needed to try and win some money back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's stop right here for a second. The next time you play a $55, it's not going to be to make money back. Ok? Ok, good, glad we got that sorted out.

Now, onto the hand.

[ QUOTE ]

It was a push fest and very tough to push from SB/Button b/c someone was always pushing... but I guess I should have folded...

[/ QUOTE ]

This just depends on the range you put the button on. I would sometimes call here - if it's been a pushfest, I'd be more inclined to call. This is a SNGPT type hand, and it'd be a useful tool for you if you don't have it already.

[ QUOTE ]
This was a $33... I don't love to push any 2, but did not have my KS charts handy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really dislike this push. You have 12BBs, there are better options here. Raise t500 is you must raise, but I don't mind open limping (to keep the pot small) or folding, depending on the villain.

[ QUOTE ]
This was a $33 (Bad Beat)... should I have raised pre-flop

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, reraise KK preflop. If you always do this, you will be fine.

[ QUOTE ]
This was a $33... Anything wrong with this pf push L1?

[/ QUOTE ]

AK facing 6 opponents, and you're OOP. I pop it to t150 and see what happens.]