View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 10:24 PM

Default Re: 30-60 hand - mike l thinks I blew one street

[ QUOTE ]
Huh? Do you really think this is the best play, or are you just trying to make up a play that maybe somebody else thinks is the best play so you can be in agreement with them? You know, it is possible that, even though two players seem to have agreed that exactly one street was misplayed, there were zero or even two misplayed streets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps what I wrote did get convoluted as I was trying to guess at what was thought as "the wrong street" into my thoughts, but I think what I wrote was fairly clear regardless (and, while I do participate in these discussions to learn from them, I certainly would never say anything just to come to some agreement with others, especially if I don't agree with their opinions).

That all said... Hopefully my explanation above covers it. No, I don't think you can induce a fold too easily in this hand (especially when you see the results) and I still think the big street error was pre-flop and I would've folded, but let's forget that and assume the pre-flop action is a given...

The flop is played well.

So then we're at the turn. I think the check / check-raise followed by betting the river MIGHT be the only way out of Denmark with this hand.

Barron Vangor Toth
www.BarronVangorToth.com