View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 09:35 PM

Default Re: Furgeson says have to be very intelligent! Is he right?

[ QUOTE ]
No not my imagination. Furguson mentioned DEGREES. Most of the people i mentioned apart from corkins who is a (farmer from what i heard) and ivey(i don't think he went to college as he was playing poker underage in ac and at still a young age won the wsop. so doubtful he found time to graduate college , let alone get a masters) were either dealers or cooks. Flack, Scotty, Mattusow were dealers. Chan was a cook i believe. So thats where i derived that conclusion. But you are so much smarter than me. And you proved it by making a childish insult. I love everyone who insults me in this thread attacks my intelligence. Yet not one makes an intelligent argument. They just make childish boohoo comments. You guys are class through and through. And much smarter than me too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not what you claimed. You claimed they wouldn't be considered intelligent people. You didn't claim that these players didn't have advanced academic degrees. In fact the words degree or education isn't mentioned in your initial post.

Muddled thinking leads to muddled posts. Can you now see why you aren't suited to make claims about anyones intelligence?