View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 08:23 PM

Default Re: BillyJex is a punk

Can I say I like your limp better with 65o or 86o? But yeah, whatever.

I don't like your flop bet (lots of things call, you don't really want to bet most turns if you get called but you don't really want to check either, and a checkraise makes you puke) but you bet and billy shoves. He knows it's you so you can have anything on the button, and he knows he probably can't outplay you out of position. He also knows you make big, seemingly crappy calls sometimes just like every other player who plays like you. What's he have?

For one, unless he has exactly 43 or better he has to have a decent heart. He also probably paired, unless he has the ace and some other card he thinks is good (so something like Ah Jx). You're even against 2 pair, an unpaired heart with an overcard or a heart with a 6 or a 4, and a massive dog against Ah 5x, an overpair with a heart or anything else realistic in his range.

I think you just barely have odds to call vs. his range (and no way do I put him on that exact hand) but given the situation and the fact that you're chip leader and losing gives you an equal 2+2 stack to your left, I think I muck this.