Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2004, 12:18 AM

Default What does this PT stat mean?

I know it's not a big sample, but I have 353 hands in my new PT database that I just started today, and my VP$IP and BB/100 are both 18.13

IS THERE ANY STATISTICAL SIGNIFIGANCE TO THIS?

If I put more money in voluntarily, will my BB/100 continue to increase? Boy, that would be sweet! Is the relationship linear, or will it fall off?

Any thoughts on my win rate would be appreciated.

TIA

RetardFactor

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-18-2004, 12:26 AM

Default Re: What does this PT stat mean?

A few things. VP$IP is money you put in voluntarily.

It's just coincidence that they are the same right now.

They aren't associated. I could guess that if you have 10k with VP$IP of 90% your BB/100 will be largely negative.

So to answer your question, no, just cause you put more money in doesn't mean you will necessarily increase your BB/100 rate.

Your BB/100 rate of 18+ is not going to stay forever. A killer player can maybe get away with 5-6 BB/100 over 20k hands and above with luck. And as you go up in levels it will get harder and you will probably get lower BB/100 rates.