Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2004, 08:36 PM

Default Predictions for final table?

Ok, so the smoke has cleared, and it's now down to the crunch.

Yes, we all the so-called "pros" have busted-out, but so what?? This will be largest purse in tournament poker history, and I can't wait to witness the action on the final table.

So, who does everyone like to make the final table, and any predictions on the best chance to win?

I have a personal favourite from Ontario, Canada and his name is Jason Sagle (a.k.a. "Big Bird", "Big Jay"). Jason is a very strong table-stakes No-Limit player who reads players devilishly well, is solid & patient, but is never afraid to push it all-in on a stone cold bluff, a good draw or whenever he just knows his opponent will wilt like rice-patty paper.

If I were able to bet a proposition right now on the field remaining, I would favour the 1st 2 or 3 chip leaders, then Big Jason, then probably Chris Ferguson, then Julian Gardener. But having made this assertion, I'm "on the rails" and not even playing in the event, and don't know any of the remaining players other than a few well-known long time pros....eh?

Karatitis
Toronto, Ontario
CANADA