Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2004, 05:47 PM

Default Another Las Vegas trip report

Made it to LV over the weekend to hang out with some poker buddies and also to play poker. only new people I met were Barry and Angel Fish, and that was only briefly at the Bellagio. Both were pleasant seemed like very nice people.

All in all I played horrible poker over the weekend but that didn't matter 'cause I was very, very lucky. I like my chances in the wsop this year. My luck cycle seems to be peaking at the right time.

Only other items of interest were:
1. I practically live next door to Tommy Angelo but only get to see him when I travel 1000 miles to LV.

2. I sat next to an older guy at the poker table who never had a job in his life. He made his living betting baseball and he had never talked on a cell phone. cool dude.

3. I grew up in Montana but it wasn't until this last trip to vegas that I found out what it feels like to be, shall we say, intimate with a sheep.
Old 05-17-2004, 09:25 PM

Default Re: Another Las Vegas trip report

Wonderful trip report! Absolutely moving. I felt like I was right there with you. Made me want to laugh. Made me want to cry. Made me wish you had brought a camera. Good luck this year at the big one. You'll probably win it.

natedogg