Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2004, 11:35 AM

Default Good times to play?

Just wondering if anyone has any comments on when (time ex. 2:00pm est) and where (website ex. ultimatebet.com) there are nice tables to choose from. May be even the stakes could be helpful.

I'm looking mainly for a daytime site to play on, but think this is information that everyone could use. I'm aware that most sites don't get loose and profitable (what I'm looking for [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) until the evenings and weekends. Just thinking we could get a little post going here to give everyone a good idea of where and when to find good games. Since it's my post I'll go first...
Old 04-21-2004, 11:47 AM

Default Re: Good times to play?

I find partypoker.com to be a very loose site in gereral. I've played from .50/1 up to 3/6. It seems there are a few decent tables to choose strating around noon (cst). Things start to pick up around 3:00pm (cst) and by 5:00pm you're rollin' until about 1:00am. Weekends are good nearly any time. Mornings durring the weekend tend to be a little slower. Again, things pick up around 11:00am/noon. I do tend to have trouble finding a good 1/2 table most of the time.

pacificpoker.com I have found to be a lake full of fish! Nearly any time. I Have found loose tables from 9:00am through 3:00am. Like party, things also pick up around 4:00pm (cst). That being more tables/players and even a little looser. This site to I have played everything from.05/.10 to 3/6.

Please feel free to make any corrections to these time, add your own, or list different sites and times.
Old 04-21-2004, 01:44 PM

Default Re: Good times to play?

Yeah, on Party the tables are toughest early in the morning before noon. They start to loosen up at about 3pm and are loosest from about 6pm to midnight.

Spyder