Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2004, 04:08 AM

Default Rice either lied today, or on 9-12-2001

Her most famous statement to the press, and the world, was that no one ever expected terrorists to hijack planes
and use them as bombs. Now it's clear that she, and the man that stole the Presidency knew on 8-12-01. I guess kamikaze is a term she never heard of besides Al Queda before 9-11. I've been stating this for about two years, only to be cast as a conspiracy theorist by the fascists on this board.

She better hope that she lied on 9-12-01. If it's proven she lied yesterday, she'll be the first to fall in this second Nixon administration.
Old 04-09-2004, 04:19 AM

Default would the psycho that impersonates Bush please explain which is it?

Old 04-09-2004, 06:34 AM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.
Default Re: Rice either lied today, or on 9-12-2001

You say there is a psycho on this board who is impersonating me. I have put the Secret Service on the job to get to the bottom of this.

So far, we know there is a poster called George W of Poker. Has he been impersonating me?

I will let you know what the investigation reveals.

Old 04-09-2004, 06:43 AM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.

Wasn't that Richard Ben-Veniste character just awful? Here we have a commission to investigate the tragedy of 9/11 and he is playing blatant political games. He wouldn't even let Condi Rice talk! How can you get information, if you won't even let someone tell you what they know?

It is a crime against the victims of 9/11 that Ben-Veniste would turn this into a political show. Has he no shame?

Condi was courageous in testifying about all the efforts my administration made with the limited information we inherited from the Clinton administration. WOW - she made me proud.

If you watched the hearings you know that my people did right by this country. You also know that the Democrats are bringing shame onto themselves and to this country by making this solemn investigation into a political circus.

W
(with a profound sadness in my heart)

Old 04-09-2004, 07:26 AM

It has indeed turned into a political circus.

I haven't yet caught up on what Rice said, but at least it is reassuring that Clarke was caught in his own contradictions and largely discredited.

Old 04-09-2004, 11:15 AM

Default Clarke hasn\'t been discredited at all

Please take your alzheimer's medication. It might help you remember what you read. The psycho impersonating Bush resembles what would be sad if it wasn't in America. It's fascism. You are a Heil Bush fascist that would have cheered the holocaust as "counter-terrorism".
Old 04-09-2004, 11:19 AM

Default isn\'t the Bush administration just awful?

The real bush(not you, psycho) found his desertion of his priviledged guard service funny. He finds the fact that he lied about WMD funny. He thinks it's funny that Americans want to know the truth about 9-11.

He is a disgrace to the Constitution. He isn't funny.
Old 04-09-2004, 12:27 PM

I'm sorry how how was Clarke discredited? What were his contradictions? It seems patently obvious that Bush either lacks the intellectual capacity to assess information given to him by cabinet members, or that he doesn't really care what happens.
Old 04-09-2004, 02:23 PM

Default Reichstag Redux

[ QUOTE ]
It's fascism. You are a Heil Bush fascist that would have cheered the holocaust as "counter-terrorism".

[/ QUOTE ]

The Democrats are using an investigation into the destruction of buildings as a political tool to defeat their political opponents. Democrats are following in the footsteps of the Nazi party which used the investigation of the destruction of the Reichstag building as a way to eliminate the parties that opposed them. Fine footsteps for Democrats to follow in.

Information and picture of burning Reichstag building.

W

Old 04-09-2004, 02:55 PM

Default Re: Reichstag Redux

[ QUOTE ]
The Democrats are using an investigation into the destruction of buildings as a political tool to defeat their political opponents. Democrats are following in the footsteps of the Nazi party which used the investigation of the destruction of the Reichstag building as a way to eliminate the parties that opposed them. Fine footsteps for Democrats to follow in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may be the real GWB. Your grasp and analysis of modern history bears an uncanny correlation. Or are you suggesting the Democrats orchestrated 9/11