Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2004, 06:43 PM

Default Tommy\'s New Site

Hi All.

Just found out about Tommy Angelo's new site. Check it out at tiltless.com. No wonder he's one of Babe's Best Boys, huh?

LGPG,

Babe [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2004, 07:06 PM

Default Re: Tommy\'s New Site

From Tommy's site:

[ QUOTE ]
Visitations:

In the San Francisco Bay Area: $800 per day. Anywhere else on earth: $1000 per day plus travel expenses, two-day minimum. I will fly coach class and stay in hotels under four stars.

After we agree on dates, location, and an estimate of my travel expenses, you pay a deposit using neteller, paypal, check, credit card, or cash. When we meet, I will have an invoice with my fee and final travel expenses on it. You pay the balance in full in non-refundable cash. I write "paid" on the invoice. We sign it. We each get a copy. We shake hands. And we start.

Follow-up support:

On the phone, by email, or in person: One hour free, $60/hour thereafter.

[/ QUOTE ]

$1,000 per day is a fee many can not afford. So, I'll give away the secret to get Tommy into your home with a much lower cost.

All you have to do is have a little home game and assure Tommy that your refridgerator and cabinets are loaded with all sorts of snacks. If Tommy can spend his poker time munching away on cookies, cakes, chips, chocolate, and all other kinds of goodies, he'll think he's in heaven- or at least 7-Eleven.

Then, all you have to do is talk about poker while he's eating.
Old 03-21-2004, 07:14 PM

I entered "titless.com" and was taken to "a site dedicated to sexy petite women." [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2004, 08:25 PM

Default Cheap at any price

Hey Dynasty,

I recall one day that you paid the rent with one winning session. You were so delighted that you posted about it. If memory serves, it was a thousand dollar win. Just one day's work for a player of your caliber. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Now, just think about this.....if Tommy can help a guy win a grand instead of lose a grand, and then the guy just gives the money to Tommy for mentoring, the guy is even (less T's expenses, of course). Tommy has been known to stay in places the Babe wouldn't even set pedicured foot in, so he's really a cheap date. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. His expenses are trivial compared to what most guys lose at poker. His expenses are REALLY trivial compared to what most guys spend in strip clubs and on stuff like golf, cigars and drinking. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

For entertainment value alone, Tommy's company is cheap at any price. When it comes to poker advice, Tommy's just priceless. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

LGPG,

Old 03-21-2004, 08:33 PM

Default Ok, Dyslexic Boys.....

I dk if T was trying to be tricky or tempting when he named the site, but there could easily be confusion between tiltless and titless, especially if you are a dyslexic boy poker player. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Actually, I think I know a few titless tilters [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

LGPG,
Old 03-21-2004, 08:49 PM

LMAO (really) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2004, 08:51 PM

Maybe Tommy could rename his site "Titless in Las Vegas."

Although then it would sound like my recent trip there [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2004, 11:11 PM

Default Re: Cheap at any price

Well it's a lot of big bets. To make it worthwhile, you'd have to play at least 40-80.
Old 03-21-2004, 11:22 PM

Why should one pay Tommy a grand for lessons when Phil Helmuth will come to your home game for ten grand and lose twice that much back?

Old 03-22-2004, 10:57 AM

P.B.

Thanks for the tip to finding Tommy's new website. Nothing like a good tip to a titless tilter, huh? Still trying to figure out the "strip clubs, cigars, drinking and golf" logic though.

Tommy now accepting Neteller - so I can finally get an IRB hat.