Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2004, 06:48 PM

Default Finally, A Deductible Las Vegas Trip

Ah, I've been waiting for one of these. A cheap AND deductible trip to Vegas. See everybody there 3/25-3/29. I have a very serious conference to attend during the day on sat. and sun. HDPW is able to go. We are staying at the conference hotel which is IP. I hope it isn't too gross. I asked for an upgraded room. We'll see. Good location but I've never stayed there and am a little worried. Shoot me PM's if you will be there or want to hook up. Maybe a group jaunt to delmonicos one night? Maybe golf friday? Conference has a rate at some course or another. We can probably get 2+2ers to pass as conference attendees. I can check. I won't have played all year and will need at least 2 shots per hole from everybody and play from the front tees. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2004, 08:41 PM

Default Re: Finally, A Deductible Las Vegas Trip.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].gr8 hd..

i have been trying for years to get a pharmaceutical company to comp me to an educational vegas trip...

no luck..lol..

gl [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2004, 09:10 PM

Default Re: Finally, A Deductible Las Vegas Trip.

I said deductible not comped. I'm just an altruistic lawyer not a greedy doctor. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But this conference will have a lot of mentally unstable lawyers. You could do some research. I will pay you for professional advice w/ at least two adult beverages. There, now your trip is deductible too. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]