Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2002, 04:30 PM

Default Caesers in Louisville

I am willing to grovel for any info regarding the games at Caesers in Louisville. I understand that they spread 5/10 and 10/20 HE and some stud as well. I'm primarily a HE player and can't wait to see what is in store for me.

I've been told that online 3/6 is probably tougher than the 5/10 game there. I'm wondering if it's a collection of regular players or tourists.

Any insight would be deeply appreciated.
Old 08-13-2002, 05:07 PM

Default Re: Caesers in Louisville

I played there for about 6Mos.when they first opened,and at that time[around 2yrs.ago]they were the softest games around.
Old 08-20-2002, 08:50 PM

I play down there about once a week, and am showing a healthy profit. There are regulars down there, but so far, none of the regulars in the 5/10 game have impressed me, one of them sees the flop everytime and always seems to catch part of the flop, but he will usually bust out his 50 or 100. From what I've heard hte 10/20 game is pretty loose, but I don't know how good the players are. If you are down there and see someone who looks like theyre 21, that would be me most likely, check raising and reraising doesnt scare anyone out of the pot for the most part, just have to wait for hte right spots and take the pots. Let me know when your heading down there, I'm going tomorrow.
Old 08-24-2002, 02:41 AM

T, Herb is right, the games were outstanding 2 years ago. As with all new card rooms, the people who don't know how to play get weeded out and the games get tougher. There is 5/10 every day, 10/20 most days and occasional 15/30 HE. Don't know about 5-10, but the 10/20 and up is tighter than Harrah's E.C. Much better looking women in Lville though. If you read this forum you should do well. Good luck!