Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2003, 11:43 AM

Default Clark, do you ever read over here? Did you hear the bad Illini news?

You're an Illini fan, right?

Deron Williams broken jaw, out for 3 weeks.

Sucks!

Hey, I'd definitely be interested in some MC or MB $4-8 in March (NCAA tourney time), if you're around and free then.

CMP
Old 12-12-2003, 12:12 PM

Default Re: Clark, do you ever read over here? Did you hear the bad Illini news?

Yeah, definitely sucks. But maybe it'll snap Dee out of his funk. Plus, it'll get the freshmen some more PT before conference play. Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy about it since IMO Deron is our best player, but at least its not season threatening and it looks like he'll have lots of time prior to the tourney to get back in the flow.

Email or PM me prior to coming to town. I'm not always able to meet up with everyone but I always look at my schedule and at least try.

There's a good Illini forum at www.illiniboard.com. THe site migrated, but follow the link and select the Hoops Forum.
Old 12-12-2003, 12:37 PM

Default Re: Clark, do you ever read over here? Did you hear the bad Illini news?

[ QUOTE ]
Email or PM me prior to coming to town. I'm not always able to meet up with everyone but I always look at my schedule and at least try.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will do. It'll depend if I get out there a day early or stay a day later after "the group," you know? I may have made a halfhearted attempt in a past March trip or two, I can't remember.

In any case -- sucks that I won't get to see DW vs. UIC on 12/30, but he should be back for the NU game in January -- very excited to be seeing these games live!

Later,

CMP