Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2003, 10:41 AM

Default What happened to my Bison?

I want to know who planted the 10 Bisonette's on the route my bison was taking to the tourney last night. He finally clamered into the barn this morning and he is just useless to me. He just lays there and hmmmmmmerrrrrrr. What's worse is that he is not in heat anymore! Well I plugged in the heating pad and gave him that so I'm sure he'll recover.

Anyways I beat 13 people last night. The 10 that didn't show and 3 others for 67th place. The big hand that killed me, right after a rate change, I had K-K he had 5-5 and I lost.....a lot. I guess he chased me so I'm suppose to take solice in having the better of it but getting run down. ^$&^$&%##*%&$. Actually I shouldn't complain I watched Homer get knocked in a huge hand where he had a straight flush.....but the bottom end.

So Rkiray can I assume that you took higher then 67th? Unless I got a miracle knock out from someone out there on Grey Poupon dude, kudos to you.

I did make up my losses last night in a ring game. Perhaps I need to add a moose to my arsenal.
Old 12-05-2003, 10:43 AM

Default Re: What happened to my Bison?

I feel your pain TT. I had spent hours laying straw down for your animals and they just weren't there long enough to use it. Took me all night to clean it back up. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]