Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2003, 02:13 AM

Default Let\'s talk BREASTS

Piss on the Politics in this forum, I hardly ever participate anyway. Let's talk about that all important feature that women pack around, flaunt, jiggle, and otherwise tease us men with - Breasts. Big ones, little ones, missile type ones, round firm ones, hanging ones with tight nipples, fake ones, etc. To start off this all-important discussion, I have posted a link below to a web site with photos of before and after breast enhancement surgeries. You can peruse through and get a feel for the different types of breast that would most flatter your ideal women. Breasts

Just for starters, big hooters are fun to look at and dream about but a nice middlin size rack is good enough for me, although “firmness” is a must.

This is just a stimulus for conversation, I'm sure this thread will take on a life of its own and bounce on for weeks to come, I hope. Feel on.

-Zeno

Old 12-04-2003, 03:53 AM

Default Re: Let\'s talk BREASTS

christ....those photos creep me out...

all I care about is natural..scarring and red swelling is a major turnoff for me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

hell - give me Keira Knightly with virtually NO cup - that face alone is to die for, and I've got a feeling if you tickle them with the right amount of pressure, they'll still do wonders for ya...

RB