Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2003, 11:49 AM

Default What a start for the week and a Thank You.

I'm posting this as a thank you to the great posters on this forum. I have been posting and reading in here and have learned much from the great players that have no problem sharing experiences and allowing newer players to benefit from their knowledge...THANK YOU!!!

I have been spending quite a bit of time on the Gaming Club site playing in the Open Internet Challenge. Because I also deposited into the site, I received a cash bonus. I decided to take the $50 and try my own version only with tournaments. I started with the $5 and $10 SNG's (the shorthanded 5 person tournies mostly) and built up a nice bankroll of a little over $200. I then entered a 3 of their NL gauranteed tournies with the intention of seeing how I have been progressing. Results....3 final tables and 3 cash outs. An 8th (159 entrants, a 3rd (57 entrants), and a 10th (109) in which I was so terribly short stacked that I would have been short stacked by doubling up twice [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Once again, thanks to all of you who have helped to improve my game...I hope it comes back to haunt you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Actually, no I don't but I really can't wait to share a final table with more and more of you.