Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2003, 06:03 AM

Default Mason\'s Q&A 2 PM, Sept. 24.

Mason has agreed to give another Q&A to The Wednesday Poker Discussion Group. The one he gave this spring was a huge success, and I'm sure this one will be another smash hit.
The meeting will be in a private room. I am not sure of the meal arrangements. Because of the larger turnout, we may have them set up a buffet. At the moment I don't know the exact cost, but I would guess it will be about $15, perhaps a little more.
Since we had a large turnout for his first Q&A, we would ppreciate your telling us in advance if you plan to attend. We may have to rearrange the furniture. Please PM Howard Burroughs, our chairman, at twoplustwo.com or email him at topset@webtv.net. He will send you directions.
I originally posted this message only on The Poker sychology Forum because I thought we would have space problems. We have been able to arrange for a much larger room and can handle a much larger crowd. However, we still need to know in advance how many people will attend. PLEASE let us know in advance.
Mason and I would particularly like to see some prolific posters who haven't attended a meeting recently, such as Dynasty and Clarkmeister, but all 2+2'ers are welcome. If Vince Lepore doesn't come, I'll kick his butt.
If you would like to learn more about our group, go to cardplayer.com, click on writers, click on my name, and read the article about our 100th meeting.
All our regular members are looking forward to meeting new people.
Hope to see you there.
Regards,
Al