Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2003, 04:57 AM

Default pocket kings and a scary flop

3-6 online game the table is prety typical, I havent been playing long and the the other player involved I havent seen in many pots at all (Ive also been watching tv and not paying as much attention as I shoul have though)

UTG folds and UTG+1 raises I 3 bet with K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] folded to UTG+1 who caps it.

Flop is A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] UTG cecks and I bet, he calls

The Turn is a T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] he bets into me this time wich I think is a little strange. If he had me beat he would Check raise either the flop or the turn right? So I begin to think he has pocket Queens and picked up a straight draw. I call. Any one for raiseing here? I chose not to becouse there were to manyways I was beat if my read was wrong.

River is a 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] UTG+1 bets again and I make a crying call.

coments please, results to follow

Old 09-07-2003, 06:26 AM

Default Re: Hand Results

UTG+1 showed me pocket kings for a split pot.