Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2002, 02:12 PM

Default Time for Drastic Measures? Wogga Poll:

Should Israel just nuke Palestine? What do really think?

If the nuclear fall-out could somehow be controlled to effectively exterminate all Palestinians, then Israel should just do it.

Here's why: If the shoe were on the other foot, given the breadth of publicly documented hatred for the Jews, would anyone in Palestine give a rat's ass about nuking Israel? Based on what we read, what we hear reported,and what we've seen with our own eyes - Palestinians cheering in the streets as the WTC towers fell, cheering as reports of successful suicide bombings killing Israeli women and childres - we all know that answer (well maybe other than Cyrus and Chis Alger). Palestinian children are taught to hate Jews unconditionally. This is how they grow up - they spawn generation after generation of hate-seeking barbarians, for lack of better words: a country of animals breeding more animals. Palestine's contribution to the world? Uhmmm, hatred? That's about it Nobody would really miss Palestine in the grand scheme of things, especially not Dr Wogga. The question is would you? please vote and give your reasons why.

Old 08-05-2002, 03:05 PM

Default Is there not a cave waiting with your name on it? *NM*

Old 08-05-2002, 03:29 PM

Default Re: Time for Drastic Measures? Wogga Poll:

I don't think so because it would A) be unfair to all the decent Palestinians out there (however many that might be;-)), and B) because it would contaminate the land and set an undesirable precedent for use of nukes.

I do think Israel and the US, (and NATO, but NATO won't), should occupy and lock down ALL of Palestine for a while until they can arrest every last terrorist in the place. Then arbitrarily define some borders that would be an approximation of what a peace accord might produce at length anyway. Then help Israel build a Berlin-type wall for security purposes and then lift the lockdown of Palestine and vacate the Israeli and US soldiers and let the Palestinian people out with a dire warning as to future lockdowns if the terrorists start bombing again. Drafted already shoul be a Constitution for them which includes democracy and free enterprise and a provision that they cannot possess offensive military weapons such as missiles and cannot form military alliances with any other countries. Then give some economic aid to Palestine from the World Bank including aid for small business start-ups but keep the purse strings tied to their continued non-aggression.
Old 08-05-2002, 03:36 PM

Default Should I Put You Down for a \"No\"? *NM*

Old 08-05-2002, 03:38 PM

Default Good Points M *NM*

Old 08-05-2002, 03:56 PM

Default Re: Time for Drastic Measures? Wogga Poll:

Dr. Wogga,

I understand that sentiment, but the fact that Israel wouldn't, even if the PA would, is a clear example of the difference between the two.

BR

Old 08-05-2002, 04:02 PM

Default Thanks BR. I\'ll Put You Down for a \"No\" *NM*

Old 08-05-2002, 06:25 PM

Default Score one for Alger

"Based on what we read, what we hear reported,and what we've seen with our own eyes . . ."

"...This is how they grow up - they spawn generation after generation of hate-seeking barbarians, for lack of better words: a country of animals breeding more animals."

Either (1) he was born this way, or (2) what I've been saying about the media as propaganda apparatus has to be true.
Old 08-05-2002, 06:43 PM

Default totally illogical. Your score =-1

Your analysis makes no sense. Wogga may be extreme. He is no more extreme than you.

Wogga's views have nothing to do with your claim that the NY TIMES falsifies stories to benefit Israel.
Old 08-05-2002, 07:32 PM

Default No (surprise)

I recommend a reading of Heart of Darkness to those who would "exterminate the brutes."