Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2002, 06:41 PM

Default The truth about 9-11?

The truth about 9-11 is starting to come out. The FBI suspected, and the CIA knew it would take place. They did nothing to stop it. How many billions did the intelligence community benefit this year alone?

There is a large oil pipeline now being built through Afganistan with oil companies assistance.

The Taliban didn't permit it. Two of the companies are Enron and Halliburton. Unicoil leads the group. This doesn't seem like a coincidence.

Not a very pretty picture.

Old 05-15-2002, 06:55 PM

Default yeah, I bet Cantor Fitzgerald was in on it too *NM*

Old 05-15-2002, 08:26 PM

Default BS

Heck, maybe Bush was in on it to improve his public perception.. Just about as far-fetched..

If the Feds did know information about the attack that could have prevented it, then somebody would have cracked the story by 9/12..

We live in an era of dollars, and the story would have been worth millions.. Not too likely that people would sit on it..
Old 05-15-2002, 09:04 PM

Default hello, Ostrich

You obviously can't handle the truth. Your President that stole the election with help from the intelligence community in Florida permitted 3000 Americans to die so that his sponsors could make money. Too bad your an ostrich.
Old 05-16-2002, 12:39 AM

Default Re: point about breaking the story

remember within a week of 9-11, story about how some big money had shorted the two specific airline stocks involved in 9-11, something that had never happened before (shorting airline stocks; thats what they said on the news), and that because so much money was involved it would be relatively easy to track down who it was and this would be a lead into the culprits.

by the way, these are all facts, not opinions. the stocks *were* shorted, etc. it had not happened before, etc.

well, where did that story go?

what does that tell you?

brad
Old 05-16-2002, 08:04 AM

Default Re: hello, Ostrich

As a gambler, I admit the possibility.. But I still believe it's too hard to keep something like that covered up..
Old 05-16-2002, 08:31 AM

As I recall, suspicion was that bin-Laden had surrogates short the stocks in question just prior to the attack.

On perhaps a less reliable note, I heard that virtually all of the NYC taxi-cabs which usually flock every day around the WTC, and are driven primarily by Middle-Easterners, were nowhere near the WTC on 9/11 prior to the attack. Did the Mid-East grapevine somehow warn them to stay away? I don't weigh this source's information very heavily, but I have no reason to entirely discount it either; it comes from the spouse of a NYC cop. So I'm just wondering if this might be true.
Old 05-16-2002, 08:51 AM

'As I recall, suspicion was that bin-Laden had surrogates short the stocks in question just prior to the attack. '

so what happened to the story? were talking big money here, with an obvious paper trail. why would everybody shut up about it?

brad
Old 05-16-2002, 09:30 AM

I don't know that they did shutup about it; do you? All I know is I read less and less about it, although I do recall a couple of follow-ups. Most stories do get less coverage as time passes, and there were other even bigger stories to fill the news, not to mention daily reports of activities in Afghanistan and Israel.

Maybe you can track this one down if you are so inclined. I think you are making way too broad and unfounded an assumption that this was hushed up or something. Try tracking it down on google and see what you can come up with if you care to--I'll bet it wasn't hushed up at all, and that more than a few follow-ups were broadcast and printed.
Old 05-16-2002, 11:34 AM

The shorts were traced to Duetsche Bank numbered accounts by US authorities. The former Chairmen of Duestche Bank is a man named Buzz Krongard. He is currently in the 3rd highest position of authority at the Central Intelligence Agency. He came in with the Bush Administration.

Another coincidence?