Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2005, 07:00 PM

Default OT: Looking to sell Step 4 Entry

Not a good first post but its worth a try. I have a step 4 entry for sale if anyone is interested. Price is $400 obo. If serious PM me we can work out details privately or in this post. I will also explain why I am selling this in a PM or if neccessary here.

If anyone has any suggestions why this or isn't a good idea beyond the obvious (this being my first post) please respond.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:08 PM

Default Re: OT: Looking to sell Step 4 Entry

I'm thinking you can't transfer entries.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:19 PM

Yeah this will require a transfer to my ps or neteller account and password given to my pp account in some order. When the buyer wins their step 5 entry and then wins the step 5 they can just transfer to their pp account or wire transfer the money [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2005, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah this will require a transfer to my ps or neteller account and password given to my pp account in some order. When the buyer wins their step 5 entry and then wins the step 5 they can just transfer to their pp account or wire transfer the money [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop playing step tournaments.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:25 PM

Came from one step 1 last spring, I forgot I had it.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:28 PM

Then play this one out and never enter another step tournament unless you will finish it.

It should be pretty obvious that no one will buy a non-transferrable item.
Old 11-27-2005, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Then play this one out and never enter another step tournament unless you will finish it.

It should be pretty obvious that no one will buy a non-transferrable item.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is patently not true; I have both bought and sold Step entries....Although, I must admit, both the purchase and the sale were Step 5's....I will also say that the process must involve a degree of trust that is very hard to engender between strangers...Finally, I will say that I am not in the market to buy your Step 4, but if I was, the price would not be anywhere near $400; maybe $250...Sorry
Old 11-27-2005, 10:08 PM

I understand the part about trust and to be honest I dont have any expectations about this working. If this entry mattered at all I wouldn't have forgotten about it in the first place. The price part, I have no clue what it would be worth to someone to take the chance and get through the hassle of dealing with someone they dont know. I would and will make it as easy possible.

The reason I would rather try to sell it rather than play through is because I really have more pressing and important things to with my time rather than study who is playing these anymore and dont have any desire to do so at this point. There is more value for me in trying to sell it. No harm in trying.
Old 11-27-2005, 10:36 PM

hi, let's turn this on it's head. why don't you give this entry to sfb. i can attest to the rectitude of his character, i mean this guy is more fair than anyone would ever expect. i'd say give it to me , but he plays better, and he would really do right by you. now that is the way to roll the dice, and we would all have fun, so it would turn this into a great first post................b
Old 11-27-2005, 10:56 PM

I'll pass unless I can setup some prop bets on how he does and I get the juice