Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2005, 06:26 AM

Default Fold to Flop/Turn/River Bet Stats

Anyone use these? I recently added them to my HUD but I'm not sure what numbers are significant for these stats on each street. Anyone have any input on this?
Old 11-14-2005, 06:38 AM

Default Re: Fold to Flop/Turn/River Bet Stats

Fo' Shizzle!

I put these on my HUD too. It helps a lot in knowing who you can try to isolate with almost nothing. Also, it's good to use when trying to get flop/turn fold equity when raising or reraising with smallish pocket pairs. It's also a good indicator of which players almost automatically peel the flop and then fold on the turn when you fire again...I could go on. I'm sure since you thought to add them to your display you have your reasons as well. I'm sure I use them for more occasions than I've mentioned as well...

Care to share your inspiration for putting them on display?

-WT
Old 11-14-2005, 06:41 AM

nvm, i tried a little harder and found out.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:44 AM

You hit the reasons why I added them. Basically to see who to continuation bet against. I don't know what ideal numbers are for who folds a lot or who folds a little. I mean, extreme examples are easy to tell, but I'm trying to figure out percentages where it gets close.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to figure out percentages where it gets close.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's going to be hard to know when these "percentages are getting close" since players whose percentages will be "close" are going to be very situationally dependent anyway. For example, depending on preflop action, who's behind them and yet to act, how big the pot is or a million other things... Getting the information you want for heads-up from preflop on to the flop is going to be hard to pinpoint as separate from multiway pots.

I tend to find the stats most useful...and useable in the extreme cases. That's all I'm really looking to do anyway right?...exploit the bad players and move tables when they're gone.

Cheers,
WT