Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2005, 10:55 PM

Default PokerShare and North American Players

This event has taken us by surprise and emails were sent from Excapsa Software and Game Theory Limited without our prior approval. This is a very serious matter and one which we are taking further with Excapsa Software and Game Theory Limited.

I would like to apologize for the manner in which this event has occurred once again and I would like to stress that it was beyond our control. We consider our players and affiliates our number one priority and we would like to assure you that we are doing everything in our power to remedy this action.

A full statement will be available shortly which I hope goes some way to explain the circumstances.

Kind regards

Max Wright

Poker Room Manager for PokerShare.com
Old 11-01-2005, 11:09 PM

Default Re: PokerShare and North American Players

Hey great business plan. Is Pokershare just some guy in a basement somewhere or what?
Old 11-01-2005, 11:10 PM

BTW, "Max Wright"? Are you kidding me? I could make up a better name than that and I'm not even halfway drunk.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:36 PM

Hi Max,

Please let us know if there is anything that WE can do to help you out!
Old 11-01-2005, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, "Max Wright"? Are you kidding me? I could make up a better name than that and I'm not even halfway drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a serious situation so how about we keep the idiocy out of things. You bring absolutely nothing to this thread and you should stay out until you can.

I can confirm that Max Wright is behind pokershare, as I was in contact with him through email recently.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:47 PM

Glad to see you posting on this Max. Your pitch to 2+2 really sold me (and others here) on the concept of PokerShare. I had planned on doing the majority of my play there until at least the end of the quarter (to see what the profit sharing brought). I hope that you can get things worked out. Would you mind at least pulling some strings to get our moneys transferred back to neteller. With the majority of my piddling bankroll in there, I may have to sit out of poker for a few days. I am already starting to shake. Anyway, I look forward to seeing where this thing goes.

[ QUOTE ]
This event has taken us by surprise and emails were sent from Excapsa Software and Game Theory Limited without our prior approval. This is a very serious matter and one which we are taking further with Excapsa Software and Game Theory Limited.

I would like to apologize for the manner in which this event has occurred once again and I would like to stress that it was beyond our control. We consider our players and affiliates our number one priority and we would like to assure you that we are doing everything in our power to remedy this action.

A full statement will be available shortly which I hope goes some way to explain the circumstances.

Kind regards

Max Wright

Poker Room Manager for PokerShare.com

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-01-2005, 11:49 PM

Max-

The email I received indicated that my account balance will be refunded to me through the mail. Are they serious? Most of my roll is currently tied up in PokerShare and I would strongly prefer that my money be returned through Neteller for a number of reasons. Not sure if there is anything you can do about this but I'm sure others feel the same. I emailed support.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:55 PM

Max, thanks for posting on here, as I was getting worried that the emails were fraudulent. If PokerShare is truly cutting off NA players, will be at least be paid our dividend we earned by playing this quarter? Also, I echo the snetiment about paying out balances through Neteller, as administration would be much simpler from our side of things. Lastly, and this may seem like pure greed, but it is more out of frustration, but will the cutoff players be paid their outstanding bonus dollars in real dollars? After all, we are no unable to reap the benefits of our deposit bonuses through no fault of our own. Thanks for popping up so quickly.

Ryan
Old 11-01-2005, 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but will the cutoff players be paid their outstanding bonus dollars in real dollars? After all, we are no unable to reap the benefits of our deposit bonuses through no fault of our own.

Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

I can answer this one ... no.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:04 AM

Thanks, but I prefer to hear it from Max lol.

R