Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2005, 04:50 PM

Default teeth during BJ

(I normally post using another name, but my friends IRL know that name, and I don't want them to know about this, hence the new account)

So I've been dating this girl for over a year, and I love her- she's probably the one (I'm 25) but there's one thing that's really frustrating: she has this tendency to accidentally get her teeth involved whenever she blows me. She knows about it- she said that her last boyfriend told her, and was kind of rude about it, and hence she basically stopped blowing him. I don't want that, but I also don't want my dick getting chomped off. I'd say that about 40% of the time teeth become an issue, and while I still cum and she's a good girl and swallows it, it kind of takes away the enjoyment. So I want to do something about this...I've brought it up in the past, and she makes an effort, but it still happens. She's a tiny girl (size 0-2ish) and I'm not *that* big, and I've never had this problem before. Suggestions on how to deal with this?

(and to respond to the inevitable SIIHP joke, been there, done that. Why do you think I'm considering marrying her? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )
Old 10-28-2005, 04:50 PM

Default Re: teeth during BJ

[ QUOTE ]
(I normally post using another name, but my friends IRL know that name, and I don't want them to know about this, hence the new account)

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell is going on today? Pictures!!!

And I have no problem with a little toothage personally.
Old 10-28-2005, 04:51 PM

Knock the bitch's teeth out.

Swede
Old 10-28-2005, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Knock the bitch's teeth out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a rare occasion when someone says something so inherently true that I am speechless. This is one of those times.
Old 10-28-2005, 04:53 PM

I may be a kinky SOB, but I actually tell girls to bite my junk when its in their mouth
Old 10-28-2005, 04:53 PM

Honestly, if you think this girl is "the one" and you can't even ask her to do this for you, and you're afraid she might stop blowing you cuz of this, she's clearly not the one. If it hurts and you don't like it, tell her (obviously don't be rude about it).
Old 10-28-2005, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell is going on today? Pictures!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

you really want pics of his chewed up member?
Old 10-28-2005, 04:54 PM

Let her try on a banana. Show her the grooves afterwards and let her see how pronounced it is...talk to her about it, be cool with it and her, dont' make it seem like such a big serious thing...you should be able to have a discussion about it without her getting pissed off and stopping...
Old 10-28-2005, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, if you think this girl is "the one" and you can't even ask her to do this for you, and you're afraid she might stop blowing you cuz of this, she's clearly not the one. If it hurts and you don't like it, tell her (obviously don't be rude about it).

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I agree

2. Paging Dr. Dominic

3. Some girls can get touchy about any kind of criticism, direct or implied, when it comes to sex. Even if you don't phrase it as criticism. The healthy response to criticism, though, is to try to improve, not cut your boyfriend off of blowjobs forever. Sounds like this girl has some anger and self esteem issues. Better that she get her self esteem regarding blowjobs from doing them well, not from guys being afraid to talk to her about them. That's just mixed up.

So, tread carefully around her seemingly highly reactive and fragile self-esteem, or she could deal with the issue by punishing you for it like she punished the last guy.
Old 10-28-2005, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3. Some girls can get touchy about any kind of criticism, direct or implied, when it comes to sex. Even if you don't phrase it as criticism. The healthy response to criticism, though, is to try to improve, not cut your boyfriend off of blowjobs forever. Sounds like this girl has some anger and self esteem issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Making a person feel like they're a bad lover (justified or not) can cause some irrational responses.