Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2005, 02:40 AM

Default (LC) Blind level stats

Was just looking at how many chips I win at each level and noticed over about 600 sngs I have won 28,969 chips at level 1 with a PF of 4.7%. Then it goes down drastically to 4,115 won at level 2 with PF of 6.6%. Level 3 starts to pick up a bit at 12,813 with PF of 11.6%

Could my extra aggression going from level 1 to 2 be harting me and causing me to loose chips? I dont really know what to look at in poker tracker when trying to find leaks and this is what stood out to me. Any comments on this would be appriceated as well as tips on how to find leaks in your game.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:15 AM

Default Re: (LC) Blind level stats

Bump.

Does anyone look at things like this in poker tracker to try to find leaks?
Old 10-27-2005, 10:21 AM

Default Re: (LC) Blind level stats

[ QUOTE ]
Was just looking at how many chips I win at each level and noticed over about 600 sngs I have won 28,969 chips at level 1 with a PF of 4.7%. Then it goes down drastically to 4,115 won at level 2 with PF of 6.6%. Level 3 starts to pick up a bit at 12,813 with PF of 11.6%

Could my extra aggression going from level 1 to 2 be harting me and causing me to loose chips? I dont really know what to look at in poker tracker when trying to find leaks and this is what stood out to me. Any comments on this would be appriceated as well as tips on how to find leaks in your game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a couple of levels where I lose chips...its not a big deal...I think even 600 games might not be enough.