Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2005, 06:39 PM

Default Pacific Bonus

I just signed up for Pacific Poker and got a $100 bonus deposited directly into my real money account. However to cash out the $100 you must "wager" 20x the bonus amount. So I must bet $2000 for the $100 to clear. Does anyone have any idea how long this takes if I decide to 4table 2/4 full? Sounds like this bonus takes much longer to clear for your average TAG, as being dealt cards isn't enough to clear this bonus.

Also, you need to contact customer support to find out how much "wagering" you have left to do to withdraw the $100. It doesn't tell you in the cashier window. Not happy so far!
Old 10-22-2005, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Pacific Bonus

You can't multitable at pacific so it will take some time at 2/4. To check how much you've wagered check your comp points in the cashier.
Old 10-22-2005, 06:54 PM

*gasp* No multitabling? I don't think I'm even going to bother thinking about the bonus then. Thanks for the info..
Old 10-22-2005, 06:59 PM

You can do it. Just play one table at pacific and play some more tables at another site at the same time.
Old 10-22-2005, 07:05 PM

bah.
Old 10-22-2005, 07:20 PM

I got the bonus too like a month ago, and decided it was too hard to clear so I withdrew my money and the bonus is still there.

Does anyone know if I can just go to $10/20 with my $100 bonus, and if I double up, then I can withdraw the winnings? Then, I can repeat that process until I lose the uncleared bonus. Has anyone done this?
Old 10-22-2005, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got the bonus too like a month ago, and decided it was too hard to clear so I withdrew my money and the bonus is still there.

Does anyone know if I can just go to $10/20 with my $100 bonus, and if I double up, then I can withdraw the winnings? Then, I can repeat that process until I lose the uncleared bonus. Has anyone done this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just thought of the same thing and withdrew everything except for the $100. I was thinking of being a bit more sensible and playing some NL50 with the free money. But I don't know if you're allowed to cash out any of the winnings until you've wagered the $2000, or if you just have to keep $100 in there until it's cleared.
Old 10-22-2005, 08:04 PM

do what the other guy said. play one table at pacific and then some at another site. pacific in itself has so many fish you should consider the bonus bread crumbs.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:28 PM

Yeah and at 2/4 the bonus really doesn't take that long.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just signed up for Pacific Poker and got a $100 bonus deposited directly into my real money account. However to cash out the $100 you must "wager" 20x the bonus amount. So I must bet $2000 for the $100 to clear. Does anyone have any idea how long this takes if I decide to 4table 2/4 full? Sounds like this bonus takes much longer to clear for your average TAG, as being dealt cards isn't enough to clear this bonus.

Also, you need to contact customer support to find out how much "wagering" you have left to do to withdraw the $100. It doesn't tell you in the cashier window. Not happy so far!

[/ QUOTE ]

This bonus is a very good one if you play no limit. Its just amount wagered, now how big the pot actually gets, so everytime you bet pot and your opponent folds, that counts too. (I think). I cleared this in no time playing $100 and $200 no limit, which were both very very soft.