Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2005, 02:13 AM

Default Fountain Drinks

One person is filling thier cup with a drink at a fountain station. Okay to fill your cup with ice and proceed to start filling with pop before they are done?
Old 10-17-2005, 02:14 AM

Default Re: Fountain Drinks

[ QUOTE ]
One person is filling thier cup with a drink at a fountain station. Okay to fill your cup with ice and proceed to start filling with pop before they are done?

[/ QUOTE ]

of course.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Using the word "pop" is not okay.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK here's how this works. There are 4-5 soda dispensers on each side of the ice dispenser. You can only fill up if the drink you desire is on the opposite side of his or hers.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pop > soda
Old 10-17-2005, 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

soda < pop

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we please NOT have this discussion?
Old 10-17-2005, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pop > soda

[/ QUOTE ]

ok skippy. go have a pop on the back porch while you mentally undress your cousin.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK here's how this works. There are 4-5 soda dispensers on each side of the ice dispenser. You can only fill up if the drink you desire is on the opposite side of his or hers.

[/ QUOTE ]

disagree - one's right to privacy does not extend to soda dispensers at fast food restaurants. as long as i can get to the dispenser without impeding the person already using it, i'm going for it.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

disagree - one's right to privacy does not extend to soda dispensers at fast food restaurants. as long as i can get to the dispenser without impeding the person already using it, i'm going for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a valid stance but I think it's a little awkward if you have to lean way over to get to it, basically obligating the other person to move over.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the answer, especially in fast food. I mean, come on... it's freakin' fast food.