Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2005, 03:18 AM

Default cover play

Hi,

I am just curious about how much "cover play" you would do at each site. For example, lets say I just cleared a bonus at party for 350 raked hands, how much cover play should I do to before I cash out to maximize my chances at another reload bonus next month?

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:36 AM

Default Re: cover play

0...none...zilch...nada

I received the best bonus offer this month from Party and I played a grand total of 700, 715 max, raked hands last month clearing the September reload offer. No cover play and haven't done any cover play at Party since May, only loading up for bonuses and immediately withdrawing once I was done clearing it.

I maintain the smallest possible balance and do absolutely no cover play. So I'm thinking that has very little to do with your potential bonus offer.
Old 10-14-2005, 04:24 AM

Slightly off topic, but I couldn't help but notice that a blackjack phrase like "cover play" now has a legitimate place in (online) poker.
Old 10-14-2005, 04:44 AM

I suggest 0....I tried doing this on Party to make they valued me and would continue to give good options to me. Turns out they gave me $190 this month for 4335 points. That looked like more an insult and [censored] you to me. For reference, it would have taken over 30,000 hands this month for me to clear it at my limits.

Whenever, I've just barely cleared, I've never had any trouble withdrawing funds at any of the near 10 sites I play. I've always been elgible for regular bonuses and they've always paid up.
Old 10-14-2005, 06:13 PM

none - collect bonus and roll
i laugh at the jokers that "play out the orbit -so i doesnt look like im just clearing a bonus"

if the site doesnt like what you are doing you will find out soon enough
Old 10-14-2005, 08:57 PM

I play out the orbit because its +EV, not for cover play. Are you saying you stand up mid-orbit once you hit the bonus amount, rather than get to see several hands for free?
Old 10-15-2005, 12:30 PM

Lucky you, i've only done the same thing you have for months now and Did not get any bonus offer this month.
I did not even get one of those lously points offers from party.

[ QUOTE ]
0...none...zilch...nada

I received the best bonus offer this month from Party and I played a grand total of 700, 715 max, raked hands last month clearing the September reload offer. No cover play and haven't done any cover play at Party since May, only loading up for bonuses and immediately withdrawing once I was done clearing it.

I maintain the smallest possible balance and do absolutely no cover play. So I'm thinking that has very little to do with your potential bonus offer.

[/ QUOTE ]