Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2005, 12:36 PM

Default CreditCards allowed at online gambling sites

Hey, I'm having a merciful time finding a list of issuing banks that allow online gambling transactions via a visa or master card... so far i've found none... if you deposit online via credit card please let me know who your issuing bank is so I can try and apply for an account! Your help is greatly appreciated!
Old 10-11-2005, 12:45 PM

Default Re: CreditCards allowed at online gambling sites

hehehe i found one that I have been using for 2 years now [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]P I aint tellin' a soul though, because if I do, everyone will use it, then they will ban it! Anyway, maybe I will PM you a hint sometime hehehe take care
Old 10-11-2005, 12:45 PM

In general, US banks will not clear gaming transactions. This is because Elliot Spitzer, the NY Attorney General, has made various noises threatening banks who do so, with violation of state anti-gambling laws. Because most US banks are headquartered in NY (and have major operations in NY), Spitzer has jurisdiction over these companies, and thus they routinely reject such banking transactions. Use Neteller, or if you must fund via credit card, go by Firepay.
Old 10-11-2005, 01:24 PM

Oh so thats why all you Americans use Nutella to deposit your hard earned dosh in your accounts [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I find it strange that a country allows you to carry guns freely but you can't gamble in some of your states [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2005, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I find it strange that a country allows you to carry guns freely but you can't gamble in some of your states [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

We are a very traditional people (e.g., shooting people who make us nervous...).
Old 10-11-2005, 01:55 PM

The American Government loves gambling - just as long as it gets a piece of the action.

Any business making money without giving a share to Uncle Sam will be shutdown - with guns and violence if possible - with threats if not.