Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2003, 04:50 PM

Default Will Scott Peterson becme the latest OJ.....

.....and get away with murder? Is it me, or does it look like there are some big fat holes in the prosecutors case? This latest search with the police divers appears at 1st glance to be a desperate move by the DA. Some of the blood tests came back with a different result than the prosecutors had led the court to believe in handing down the indictment. There is no doubt in my mind that he did it, but me-also-thinks that proving the case is going to be a longer shot than the slam-dunk originally presented to the public. And one more thing, while no fan of a remorseless scumbag like Scott Peterson, were his rights violated, in what now looks like an apparently pre-mature arrest? He was arrested because they thought he was heading to mexico. And granted, he probably was, but because mexico would not extradite him back to the U.S. because he faced capital murder charges that could bring the death penalty, without hard evidence at the time, it sure does look like an abuse of power.

As for may-hee-co, I continue to boycott their goods and services. Besides being scumbags to our government in times of need, being scumbags where convicted killers won't be extradited because they could face the death penalty, they are also part and parcel to an illogical culture where they look the other way when it comes to coke smuggling and look at fat asses as eye candy?
Old 05-19-2003, 06:06 PM

Default Re: Will Scott Peterson becme the latest OJ.....

"look at fat asses as eye candy?"

Yes, those backwards Mexicans...
Old 05-19-2003, 11:47 PM

"they are also part and parcel to an illogical culture where they look the other way when it comes to coke smuggling and look at fat asses as eye candy?"

What exactly is a "logical" culture? One where they look the other way when it comes to coke usage in Beverly Hills or the Bush family and look at Are You Hot as eye candy?
Old 05-20-2003, 01:08 AM

Actually I think it's rather logical for poor countries to consider allowing the trafficking of drugs (although of course it carries risks and drawbacks).

As for highly illogical cultures I would say look first at the Middle East. After that perhaps look at the gangsta rap morons in this country who have all that money yet they go around shooting each other.
Old 05-20-2003, 09:23 AM

Default Can I take it........

....you'd rather live in mexico than the U.S.? If the U.S. is so bad, why are a zillion mexicans coming over the border INTO the U.S.? Hmmm? Unless you're into chubby butts too?
Old 05-20-2003, 12:20 PM

Default Hey Doc, you hear that it might be a family thing?

Do a news search on Mike Peterson and Germany....
Old 05-20-2003, 12:58 PM

Default Excellent Observation.....

....I betcha we'll also find out (probably from some police profiler or psychologist) that both Petersons like taco bell and chicks with horizontally-challenged butts [img]/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 05-20-2003, 02:35 PM

Default Re: Can I take it........

No, I like it better here. Try to understand this: because one criticizes certain aspects of our culture, or our foreign policy, doesn't mean one is anti-American. It doesn't mean one thinks the USA is "so bad."
Old 05-20-2003, 03:06 PM

Default Nice to See You Post That......

.....because reading your anti-American, anti-Bush, anti-republican, anti-Fox News, pro-liberal diatribes, I wudda never thunk it!!!
Old 05-20-2003, 05:38 PM

Default You are what you is

The British are "with us" -- so they are brave, upstanding, solid what!

The French are "against us" -- so they are smelly, scummy, cowards, wimps, eff the frogs.

The Iraqis "we liberated" -- so, with teeth clenched, they're WELLLLLL, alright I guess. (Then they start agitatin' some an' throwin' coupla rocks at U.S. troops so they're back to bein' Ay-rab scum, with a "crap religion", barbarians, dirty towelheads, etc etc.)

I mean, is this great or what?! What you are vis-a-vis the United States, defines what you is!

...Let me wish to all you poker players out there that the next tell you get from your opponent is as blatantly obvious as Wogga's racism.