Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2005, 03:16 PM

Default The answer...

To every one of these damn questions. Should I lie to her? How long to wait? Should I pop it? Should I SIIHP? They're all the same. Tell her where she stands. Everyone deserves that. If she says yes, then pound it like a hammer. they're all the same damn thread.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:23 PM

Default Re: The answer...

[ QUOTE ]
To every one of these damn questions. Should I lie to her? How long to wait? Should I pop it? Should I SIIHP? They're all the same. Tell her where she stands. Everyone deserves that. If she says yes, then pound it like a hammer. they're all the same damn thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was always that easy, we would all get laid. Men think like that jake, women do not.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very true. However, people who ask these questions also need to realize that the girl (whichever girl) could still very easily turn into a psycho no matter how honest you were with her.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If it was always that easy, we would all get laid. Men think like that jake, women do not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter how they think. This is still the correct answer.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very true. However, people who ask these questions also need to realize that the girl (whichever girl) could still very easily turn into a psycho no matter how honest you were with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

True. You can add to it that you should be aware of the related dangers. But that also applies in pretty much every case.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter how they think. This is still the correct answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to have as much sex as possible, it does.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very true. However, people who ask these questions also need to realize that the girl (whichever girl) will turn into a psycho no matter how honest you were with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

^more accurate
Old 09-30-2005, 03:50 PM

a better answer may be, put yourself in their shoes. How do you think they would react? If you think they would react negatively, don't do it.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a better answer may be, put yourself in their shoes. How do you think they would react? If you think they would react negatively, don't do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming that girls think like we do is the root of a lot of these problems.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:54 PM

But..

this isn't the answer to The REAL question