Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2005, 03:04 AM

Default SNGs into pokertracker?

don't know if this is in the FAQ. if so i couldn't find it. anyways, is there a way to autoimport the summaries or something? it seems to get the info when i leave the table up until its over, but if i get knocked out earlier, and want to open another game then i have to type the stuff into PT after my session.

i realize this is kind of lame, since it only takes a few minuts to go into each window and type buyin, entry fee ect., but if i'm multitabling for a few hours, its a little cumbersome to go into PT and do this 15-20 times.
Old 09-22-2005, 01:48 PM

Default Re: SNGs into pokertracker?

I will be nice [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You can set PT to import hand histories, but in order not to have to manually enter the summary information you need to request the tournament summaries. If you bust out early you might want to wait a bit. I usually request them about every five games or so. After you get the email then select a manual import into PT. It will tell you how many summaries it imported. If you requested 5 and see that it only imported 4 that means that one of the games was not finished and you will just get that one the next time around. Hope this helps.