Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2005, 12:43 PM

Default 2 accounts on one site?

I have just got into the bonus whoring and have came up with a problem. Two of the sites that I already play at have very nice/quickly attainable sign up bonuses. Since I am not a new customer I cannot recieve these bonuses. Has anyone used family or friend info to create a second account on a site for this reason? I am not looking to cheat by having two accounts or nothing of these sorts I just want these two bonuses that I missed out on. Thanks for the replies in advance.

Mike
Old 09-18-2005, 01:10 PM

Default Re: 2 accounts on one site?

That's called gnoming, and is against the sites' Terms & Conditions. You will most likely have both of your accounts frozen if you are caught, and your money seized. I advise that you don't try it. There are plenty of other bonuses out there.
Old 09-18-2005, 01:21 PM

ok thank you for your advice
Old 09-18-2005, 02:00 PM

Check out www.bonuswhores.com and you'll find all the bonuses you need.
Old 09-18-2005, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's called gnoming, and is against the sites' Terms & Conditions. You will most likely have both of your accounts frozen if you are caught, and your money seized. I advise that you don't try it. There are plenty of other bonuses out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure this is entirely true. Just last week I emailed PP to see if I could sign my wife up for her own account (I already have an account). They sent back a generic email saying that all I had to do was use a different email address and screen name for her. Shes only been playing on it for last week, but have had no problems so far. I was going to call them to verify but I felt that the email they gave me was sufficient...if anything happens I will make sure to let you all know.