Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2005, 01:56 AM

Default Sex in the City: Season 38, Episode 11

SEX IN THE CITY: Season 38, Episode 11.

SCENE 1:

Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda are drinking exotic African tea from a new shop downtown. Camera fades in and joins an ongoing conversation.

SAMANTHA: So we had a few drinks and he invited me up to his loft (smiles dervishly).

(all girls giggle)

MIRANDA: And…???

SAMANTHA: (sighs) So we were going at it pretty heavily and then he asks if I have any condoms.

CHARLOTTE: He didn’t have condoms?

SAMANTHA: Well, yes, he had three condoms, that’s what was weird about it. He said he needed like seven more condoms.

CHARLOTTE: What the hell was he going to do with ten condoms?

SAMANTHA: Well I dumped a box of condoms from my purse on the bed, and he starts unwrapping them one by one, and then delicately placing them side by side in front of me...

(all girls put tea down, lean in, shoot quixotic glances at one another)

SAMANTHA: Once all ten of the condoms were unwrapped, he asked me to lay down on the bed. Then he put five of the condoms on all of the toes of his left foot. He put the other five on all the fingers of his left hand.

CARRIE: Please tell me you ran out of his loft right then.

SAMANTHA: No way. I was too drunk and curious to care. So before I know it I have like three of his condom wrapped toes in my pussy. He was getting a real kick out of it, then he started going crazy. Toes and fingers were flying everywhere… my pussy, my mouth, his a$$hole, my a$$hole. I started spinning in a sea of intoxication and bliss. After like ten minutes of this I had the most amazing orgasm of my adult life.

(girls make “eeewwyyy” faces, scream, giggle incessantly)

MIRANDA: Sam, I was always somewhat envious of your slutty ways but this is ever-so not fabulous.

SAMANTHA: I know, I know. I think I will call him back tonight though… So Carrie… How was your night?

CARRIE: Well, I went out with Lexington Brian…

(girls giggle unnecessarily and awkwardly)

CARRIE: I’m not very attracted to him. But anyways I suggested we go to Ramsi’s, which I think is fabulous. I had the Shanghai Stir Fry, which was fabulous. I suggested he get the Mamma Amore, and he said it was terrible. That’s grounds enough not to date the guy, Ramsi’s is freaking fabulous!!! But our date banter was some of the best I’ve ever had, so I don’t know.

MIRANDA: (in a nonconvincing and mysterious tone) Well it sounds like it wasn’t meant to be. That’s okay Carrie, you’re fabulous… You’ll meet your Prince Charming soon enough.

More scenes to come.