Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2005, 03:51 PM

Default Clearing Up The TigerGaming.com Bonus

I was just sifting through the Bonus list and looked at the tigergaming.com Bonus, This bonus looks too good to be true, My math has to be wrong.

http://www.bonuswhores.com/tiger-gam...#deposit-bonus

(Tigergaming.com Takes the Standard 5% rake)

so, 3000$ deposit yeilds 3000$ bonus. This being released at 1$ for every 12points you accumulate.
Now to get 1 point you need to contribute .10C in rake

This is where things start to get a bit hazy for me, Now according to the current site I play on, each day on average I play in about 500-600 hands that contribute 1 or more Dollar in rake (5-6 Tabling 100NL @ Pokerroom). Does this mean that each day at Tigergaming.com I would clear(500 X 10 = 5000) appox 5000~ Points per day thus pretty much clearing a 3000$ bonus in (3000 X 12 = 36000 / 5000 = 7.2) Seven~ days ? I know this is wrong, whats up?
Old 09-09-2005, 04:37 PM

Default Re: Clearing Up The TigerGaming.com Bonus

well first off, you're not gonna be able to play 5-6 tables of $100NL on Tiger Gaming (Action Poker Network). right now there's 1 table open at that limit, 2 at $50NL and 5 at $25NL. so your realistic per-hourly rake contributions will have to be projected lower.

also, it's not the TABLE rake you use to calculate bonus, it's your own ATTRIBUTED rake. since there are 10 players at the table (no shorthanded games on this network), your net contributed rake is 1/10 of the table rake. so if $500 is raked off your table a day, then you would be responsible for $50 of that share, and then 12 points for every bonus dollar means you clear about $42 worth of bonus per day. so you would clear the $3000 bonus in 70 days under your estimations, not seven.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:52 PM

email support. ask for in depth detials on the formula they use for rake paid calcuations. it differs from site to site.
Old 09-09-2005, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
email support. ask for in depth detials on the formula they use for rake paid calcuations. it differs from site to site.

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe all Action Poker skins now use the proportional contributed rake system. Tiger used to give points based on rake paid only on winning hands, but that has now been changed to what the other sites in the network use.
Old 09-12-2005, 05:33 PM

Plain simple 83% rakeback.

My experience is that I earn about 20 points per table-hour on $1/2 and 35 on $2/4. Can't tell you exactly what clearance rate is in the no-limit games. But probably, just take your estimates and divide by 10 and you'll be close.