Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2005, 05:56 PM

Default Craziest dream ever...

So I set my alarm for 8:30 cuz I have class at 11 and I usually snooze the alarm for 30-45 minutes. The girlfriend calls me at 8:35 and I roll over and pick it up, say some jargon and fall back asleep. Here is where the dream starts...

I'm in my bathroom but for some reason it looks like a hotel bathroom with a huge mirror and a hair dryer mounted on the wall. I'm talking to my girlfriend and I'm talking like I don't know english. I cannot come up with any words, just gibberish. I hang up the phone and walk out into my room which looks like my room in my apartment. I have horrible vision and balance. I can't seem to walk straight. I look down and my left arm is across my chest and my wrist is limp (like I was retarded) and I couldn't move it.

At this point I got really worried and I stumbled onto the ground. I began to crawl out into the hallway because I couldn't stand back up. I see a room on the right side and my grandparents were inside of it. My grandpa gets out of bed and sees me lying on the floor. He walks over to me very calmly, like he knows what is wrong and can help me. He kneels down on the ground and he says, "Calm down, it's going to be ok," and he reaches his right hand out and tells me to touch it with my right hand.

My right hand is fine and I touch his hand with no problem. Now he tells me to touch his hand with my left hand, the retarded one. I try my hardest but I just can't get my arm to move. With one last effort, my hand begins to move and I get it to touch my grandpa's hand. As soon as I touched it I woke up...

Turns out I had rolled over on my shoulder and I had a terrible cramp in it. My brain manifested that elaborate 3 minute or so dream to get me to move my arm because it hurt.

blows my mind
Old 09-06-2005, 05:58 PM

Default Re: Craziest dream ever...

Have at it, Peachy.

Swede
Old 09-06-2005, 06:01 PM

Sometime last week I dreamt that I made the final table of the WSOP Main Event. But is was held in Caesar's Palace. Weird. And it was held outdoors.
Old 09-06-2005, 06:02 PM

"Here's a bunch of [censored] that didn't happen."
Old 09-06-2005, 06:49 PM

actually, it did... it was crazy