Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2005, 09:02 PM

Default Bankroll question

By the end of September I will have $1200 in my bankroll and I plan on playing $2-4 LIMIT holdem. I was wondering if I should deposit all of that into my pokerroom account or if I should put 100-300 on and play with that and only redespoit when I need to. Another question is if I should play one table exclusivly or if I could play two 2-4 tables on a 1200 BR.
Old 09-03-2005, 09:34 PM

Default Re: Bankroll question

[ QUOTE ]
Should I deposit all of that into my pokerroom account or if I should put 100-300 on and play with that and only redespoit when I need to.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is basically irrelevant. Probably better to deposit it all though. Don't want to be scared of "going broke". You have to think about it how it affects your psyche and discipline.

[ QUOTE ]
Another question is if I should play one table exclusivly or if I could play two 2-4 tables on a 1200 BR.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has nothing to do with your bankroll and everything to do with your experience. Can you make 99% of pre-flop decisions instantly? If so, you should try playing 2 tables at once and gradually add more tables.