Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2005, 04:42 AM

Default Pokerchump Review

I had to do it. I had to try a new site. So I found some site that had the biggest potential rakeback deal (50%) and signed up ` PokerChump. There's a good possibility that there's a flaw in my process. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

So I sit down in their highest 10 man buyin $25 = 2.50. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I was the 2nd to sit down. 40 mins later, I realized that I have a table going. Starting chips are 1500, and since I'm 8 tabling, I'm not playing too many starting hands, and when I did, I never improved. Under 1,000 chips by the time the blinds are biggish. Anyway, the blinds there get big, and get really big. I was surprised. Essentially, it was a mistake not to call too much. Players there were the typical bad players.

Back to the review. The software sucks! I elected the 4 table view, and it's this huge permanent window on my screen. I placed the game in the bottom right corner of my Dell 2001fp, and my 3 other Bodog games overlapped the entire game. In this view, the buttons, cards, chips, blah - everything is miniscule (and you can somehow choose a 6 table view as well [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]).

I have virtually no reason to try and earn any money there. The tables are clear, no Scuba to contend with there anymore. The tables are open!

Scuba