Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2005, 11:26 PM

Default Anyone in the poker prophecy top 50

Was mucking aroung having a look (not that i use the site) and saw that i'm in there top 50 in their rankings. I guess i'm in the top 50 players on party lol (all my results are 30's and 50's too).

I see that they record around 70% of results. It seems that that 70% is made up of a lot more of my good results than my bad ones, as they have me making the money over 50% of the time, where as my personal records have me making the money around 45% of the time.

I do have to say though, what they tell you is pretty irrelevant as they don't give you roi, therefore someone could be getting a lot of 3rd's and high in their rankings, but someone with a better proportion of 1sts may not rank so well with them but is making a lot more $.

Anyway, since i've started on sit and go's about a month or so back i'm doing ok, got 25% ROI in 30's and 47% ROI in 50's, but sample sizes are far too small to start thinking i'm gods gift to the poker world.