Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2005, 07:15 PM

Default what to do.. what to do... help

so i was dating this girl for a couple years, and we had tough times lately. so we broke up, we spent some time apart. i realized that i wanted her back, so i tried to get her back. at first she says no, but eventually says yes and we're dating again. a week goes by and she tells me she can't have a boyfriend anymore. ok, that sucks.

so another week goes by and we meet to talk and say our goodbyes, and have one last final talk. so we have our tlak and handle it very maturely. the next day, she tells me she has a change of heart and wants to be with me. i don't really trust her, but we label our relationship "a work in process". she goes to LA for a week, comes back. feelings change. she says she loves me but can't be with me because she doesnt want a boyfriend.

so here's where i need advice. i went on her facebook (stalker stylee), read her messages and she had a conversation going with her roomie. i read it and it talked about how she slept over at a guys house last saturday, and taht they had sex.

after what she did to me, i decided that she was a shitty person and i didnt want to talk to her, i was going to tell her that tonight. then i found out about the sex and what not... i still plan on telling her that i can't be her friend and that i'll never forgive her for what she did. but do i bring up the facebook conversation? how so?

thanks for the advice
Old 08-18-2005, 07:19 PM

Default Re: what to do.. what to do... help

Just tell her that you have no interest in being with her after she jerked you around so much. Bringing up that you were spying on her just makes you look bad. Trust me, she will throw it back at you and things will get really messy.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just tell her that you have no interest in being with her after she jerked you around so much. Bringing up that you were spying on her just makes you look bad. Trust me, she will throw it back at you and things will get really messy.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have caught her going thru my cell phone when i stepped out of the room one time... she'd do the same thing to me in my situation.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have caught her going thru my cell phone when i stepped out of the room one time... she'd do the same thing to me in my situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then tell her about it [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

It's just going to be messy though. Do you have any chance of [censored] anyone she knows? If so, don't tell her about it. If you don't then go ahead and throw it in her face.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:24 PM

the question is would you do the same thing she did to you in her situation. like if you had the oppurtinity to sleep with a girl that night, would you have turned that down?
Old 08-18-2005, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like you and this girl both have some issues. You're perfect for each other. For God's sake, get her back, mon.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:25 PM

i think you are entitled to one drunked one-night stand yourself in this situation and see how she reacts.

pardon the bad pun, but if she is LPP (like my ex) she'll be crying and want you back and swear that it was her only indiscretion. after that, it's really satisfying to dump her and [censored] her sister.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:25 PM

what do you want us to say? do whatever makes you feel better, or better yet, do whatever will make you feel better a week from now when its over and all you have is rosey. personally I wouldn't get any pleasure out of telling her I found out about it by spying on her, so I would end it with whatever lame excuse I had and then regrouped. but ymmv.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the question is would you do the same thing she did to you in her situation. like if you had the oppurtinity to sleep with a girl that night, would you have turned that down?

[/ QUOTE ]

would any single guy?

the thing is, the guy she [censored] was a guy that she "dated" when we spent some time apart. she didnt really date him, but they just hung out, made out a few times. so she ends things with this guy, and its on to me. and she told me she didn't have a crush on anyone anymore. in the facebook message she says that they kinda like eachother

this bitch makes me sick to my stomach
Old 08-18-2005, 07:29 PM

dude, i am serious. stop talking to her for a week. do you best to get some ass during that week. she'll either crawl back or you'll never hear from her again.