Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Texas Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2005, 03:02 AM

Default Help me with my aggression

I have been playing MTT for about 6 months and doing well, but in the last month have decided to take it a bit more seriously and been playing alot of limit.
I have been running at 1.91 BB/110 over the last 15,000 hands which I am happy with and feel like I am playing well.
The problem is my postflop aggression is no where near where it should be.
Flop 1.47 Turn 1.54 River 1.16
I have realised that I am not value betting anywhere near where I should be, any other suggestions would be fantastic.
Old 08-15-2005, 03:13 AM

Default Re: Help me with my aggression

Don't aim for particluar numbers. Post some in the germane forum where you are unsure whether to bet or check/to raise or call etc. Just from those numbers all we can tell you is "bet more" and "raise more" which could actually be detrimental if you misapply it.
Old 08-15-2005, 03:24 AM

Default Re: Help me with my aggression

Thanks for the reply,
I understand that I should be betting more and raising more but I really don't find myself getting lost in any hands. I feel like I am a fairly solid player, but I am obviously leaving money at the table.
I'll post a few hands and soon realise that my game is not as good as what I think it is. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Thanks again.