Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2003, 08:52 PM

Default This hand sucked

This is a hand from my 4am tiltfest at Commerce last night. This game is completely nuts and people are playing almost every hand raised or not, lots of suckouts going on. 5 players limp in, yes 5, SB completes, I tap the table w/ Q [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 10 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] .

Flop

10 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 7 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]

SB checks, I bet, 1 call, we lose 1 player, guy in mp raises, 1 caller, button 3-bets, SB calls, I call, mp guy looks like he wants to cap, but just calls, 6-way to the turn which is the 10 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] good card right? SB checks, I bet, next guy raises, mp calls 2 cold with next player, button 3-bets again!! No way I should lay this down right? I call 60 more, we lose 1 more person, everyone else calls, 5-way to the river which brought 4 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] and it got checked around. Thoughts on this hand.

-D.J.
Old 03-26-2003, 11:26 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters
Default Re: This hand sucked

if you liked your queen kicker so much or you're sure they have draws why not cap the flop? with this kind of flop action you can call the 2 bets back to you, check the turn, and fold if it's 2 bets cold to you with a clear conscience.