Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Have you ever seen a UFO?
Yes 21 23.86%
No 67 76.14%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2005, 07:23 PM

Default Weed Brownies

Alright, my girl has been very clear that she doesn't want me smoking weed. She is the type of person who will never ever ever ever smoke it either. She thinks that I've done it two or three times in my life, when in reality, I've done it many more. I've been thinking of ways to get her to not care so much about it and here is what I've came up with.

I mentioned to her the idea of weed brownies. She actually didn't flip when I told her that I wanted to try them. I told her that it would be cool if she tried them with me. She didn't say no, but she didn't really say yes. I think if I made them, she would do it. However, I don't know much about weed brownies so that's why I'm posting this...
Old 08-01-2005, 07:25 PM

Default Re: Weed Brownies

I've had them once. They were wicked tasty, but I was already high so I dunno. My friend got sold weed that was actually post-extraction once (they have to extract the THC for the weed I guess).
Old 08-01-2005, 07:27 PM

Eating pot is alot stronger than actually smoking it. Well, if you eat enough. If it is her first time I would suggest smoking and if that is not an option then let her have a brownie. However, some people react badly to weed and get paranoid and so on, weed brownies are bad for this as they last much longer and create a more powerful high. I strongly suggest convincing her to smoke first then treating her to weed brownies.
If you haven't personally tried it yet you really should, they're delicious and powerful!
Old 08-01-2005, 07:27 PM

If by "better than smoking" you mean "get you WAY more F'ed up" then they are better than smoking. You can make them as weak or strong as you want, but it's very easy to go way overboard. Just be careful if it's her first time.

But maybe instead of convincing her to try weed brownies you should convince her to give you your balls back?
Old 08-01-2005, 07:32 PM

when my dad was like 17 he made the family weed brownies - which his mom (my grandma) devoured and enjoyed 2 straight hours of laying under the table just looking at the underside of it - man did my dad have balls

You left off the "different from smoking" choice.

As mason said, they get you much more [censored] up. I wouldn't say "better", though... sometimes I'd like a mild, chill high. If I'm in the mood to forget that I have a brain (which, granted, isn't very often), brownies are the way to go.

[ QUOTE ]
But maybe instead of convincing her to try weed brownies you should convince her to give you your balls back?

[/ QUOTE ]

Safe? Absolutely. A good idea to eat them with someone who's never been high before and clearly has a stick up her ass? Absolutely not.

You get much higher for much longer from strong brownies than from smoking pot.

If you want her to not care about the weed anymore, start shooting smack. In a couple of weeks she won't give a [censored] about the pot.
Old 08-01-2005, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My friend got sold weed that was actually post-extraction once (they have to extract the THC for the weed I guess).

[/ QUOTE ]

??? I don't know what you mean.

To be a dork for a second, THC is a nonpolar organic compound that is soluble in butter/oil but not nearly as soluble in water. When you make weed brownies, you cook the pot in butter or oil to 'extract' the THC out of the marijuana and into the butter... so you can actually filter the weed pieces out of the butter after they've simmered for awhile and you'll still achieve the desired effect.

You couldn't sell this, though -- it's been cooked in a frying pan. No one would buy that [censored].
Old 08-01-2005, 07:38 PM

So you got weed that has the thc extracted?
Or the extracted thc without the weed?
Either way sounds like poo.